[Colorado-talk] [Nfb-coloradosprings] PPCC says you have to have sight to work inchildcare with them?

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Jun 15 02:28:26 UTC 2015

As a state board member and someone who has worked on a number of national issues I would consider that I have at least some leadership role in our affiliate. This is the first I have heard about the issue. If Rebecca has reached out to me I have not seen an email or gotten the messages but I would be very very very happy to hear and work with her frankly, I think to imply that leadership has not gotten back to her, on a list is very irresponsible

Kevan Worley
Sent from my iPhone