[Colorado-talk] Remote Testimony from Grand Junction Tomorrow

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:45:28 UTC 2015

Greetings,

The Interim Study Committee on Vocational Rehabilitation Services for
the Blind will hold its fourth meeting tomorrow afternoon.  All the
meetings are held in the Capitol, but tomorrow testimony there is an
opportunity for remote testimony from Grand Junction.  Details are
below from the Legislative Council staff working with this committee.
Note that there is an online form to fill out, and that I see some
accessibility issues with it.  Call me at CCB or on my cell if you
have questions about this.

Dan
303.778.1130 ext. 213
406.546.8546 cell

Dear Interested Persons:

The Vocational Rehabilitation Services for the Blind Interim Study
Committee will be taking remote testimony from the public in Grand
Junction at its meeting on Thursday, September 3rd.  The remote
testimony will be at 1:00 PM, immediately after the meeting is called
to order.  Witnesses in Grand Junction will be able to testify at
Colorado Mesa University via two-way audio/video link with the Capitol
in Denver.

To testify remotely from Grand Junction, witnesses must first sign up
online at the link below:

http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/WitnessR.nsf/register.xsp

The location for remote testimony is:

University Center (UC) Meeting Room 225
Colorado Mesa University
1100 North Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501

A campus map is attached below.  The UC is building 35, which has an
attached parking garage directly off of 12th Street. Committee
participants will need to pay for the parking which is available on
the ground level as they enter. Parking passes can be purchased from
the ticket machine on the ground level.

If you have any questions about remote testimony, please contact
contact Bill Zepernick (303-866-4777).  Feel free to share this
information with any one who may be interested in testifying from the
Grand Junction area.

Sincerely,

Bill, Katie, and Luisa

Vocational Rehabilitation Services for the Blind Interim Study Committee Staff
Bill Zepernick, Luisa Altmann, and Katie Ruedebusch
Legislative Council Staff
blindvocservicescomm.ga at state.co.us
(303) 866-3521