[Colorado-talk] Update on Interim Study Committee

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:13:04 UTC 2015

President LaBarre did an excellent wrap-up before the committee.  His
written testimony will shortly appear on the Blind Coloradan.
Meanwhile, here is a Blind Coloradan blog post summarizing the process
thus far:

Blind Coloradan: Interim Study Committee Requests Bill Draft to Create
Division to Serve Blind within DVR

http://bit.ly/1FyU2xU