[Colorado-talk] Kid Corral at State Convention

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Fri Sep 25 21:37:58 UTC 2015

KID CORRAL!!!

Parents, come and join us for our annual NFBCO State Convention.  Your children are welcome to hang out in the Kid Corral.  It will be open during the following times:

Friday, October 30, 2015:
8:00 to 5:30             (Parents must provide lunch for their children)

Saturday, October 31, 2015
8:30 to 4:30             (Parents must provide lunch for their children)
6:30 to 10:00           (Pizza will be provided)

Sunday, November 1, 2015
8:45 to 12:00

Snacks will be provided, as well as dinner on Saturday night during the banquet.  There is no daily fee to bring the children to childcare, however we do ask that you register each child and donations are welcome.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach Michelle Chacon at 303-507-6291.  Please let me know if you will be bringing a child to the Corral by October 20.  I need to be sure that we have the proper number of staff in the corral to supervise the children.
The exact room assignment is yet to be determined.  You will find that noted in the agenda.

Thanks much,

Michelle Chacon