[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro Chapter

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:08:27 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Can you please circulate this attached flyer. It is for our National Federation of the blind, wild West Metro chapter. We are excited to have our second meeting coming up on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at high noon!

As members of the national Federation of the blind we all strive to reach out to the blind community and any individual who knows a person. We want to educate anyone who wants to learn about blindness and teach society that blind people can live the lives they want. Our goal is to hold meetings that are convenient for individuals of all cities to attend.
We hope to see you at our next meeting on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at Carmody recreation center in Lakewood Colorado.

Best regards,
Melissa Fishburn