[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro Chapter

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:44:47 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Can you please circulate this attached flyer. It is for our National Federation of the blind, wild West Metro chapter. We are excited to have our second meeting coming up on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at high noon!  I have also pasted the flyer into the body of this email to make it convenient for all mediums of communication.

As members of the national Federation of the blind we all strive to reach out to the blind community and any individual who knows a person. We want to educate anyone who wants to learn about blindness and teach society that blind people can live the lives they want. Our goal is to hold meetings that are convenient for individuals of all cities to attend.
We hope to see you at our next meeting on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at Carmody recreation center in Lakewood Colorado.

Best regards,
Melissa Fishburn

Who: National Federation of the Blind Wild West Metro Chapter

What: Chapter meeting

Why: to reach out to our blind community and family                                   and friends of blind individuals of all ages

When: Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 12 PM High                                    Noon – 2PM (This meeting will be every 1st Saturday of each month, unless otherwise noted)

Where: Carmody Recreation Center
2200 S Kipling st, LAKEWOOD, CO 80227

For further information please email Brad at:
mailto:pawcuzinc at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone