[Colorado-talk] Aurora Chapter Febuary Meeting

Wayne Marshall wmarshall at cocenter.org
Thu Feb 25 19:09:03 UTC 2016

The meeting of the Aurora Chapter of the NFBCO, is this Saturday, the 27th of Febuary2016. Our meeting is at 10:30 until 12:30pm
. We will meet at:
Fire Station 11, located at   2291 S. Joliet Street (Two blocks East of Havana Street, on the Northwest corner of Joliet and Iliff), in Aurora, CO 80014

 We will listen to the presidential report and our various chapter reports, discuss our upcoming March elections, discuss our membership, outreach and fundraising efforts. Time permitting: Discuss the possibilities of partnering with other organizations on outreach and fundraising endeavors.

NOTE: You must be financial to vote or hold an office. With the exception of new members, please remember your annual dues of $5.00 for the 2016calendar year.

Also, please bring any other ideas thoughts, questions or concerns that you would like to share. If you have any questions or concerns prior to the meeting, you may contact me at 303-525-9191 by voice or text or 303778-1130 EXT. 233 mon-fri.  Only, or at this email address or wayne.marshall at comcast.net<mailto:wayne.marshall at comcast.net>.

Hope to see you Saturday!