[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Goalball

Martin Becerra-Miranda mbecerra at cocenter.org
Wed Feb 24 00:31:03 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to gauge the interest level of people in regards to Goalball. Their will be weekly advanced practices beginning this Sunday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm here at the center. We would love to get back to playing and practicing consistently. If you are at all interested or have any questions please get back to me, so that Coach David Gooldie and other volunteers know how many participants we should expect.

What: Advanced Goalball Practice
Where: Colorado Center for the Blind Gym
When: Sundays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

Best Regards,
Martin Becerra-Miranda
Travel Instructor
Cell: 303.944.6861
Email: mbecerra at cocenter.org<mailto:mbecerra at cocenter.org>
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  223
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org<http://cocenter.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/coloradocenterfortheblind> Twitter<https://twitter.com/cocenter4blind> YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/cocenterorg>