[Colorado-talk] Shopping at Macy's with the NFBCO Denver chapter

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:03:17 UTC 2016

Hello all,
The national Federation of the blind Denver Chapter will be participating in the annual Macy's shop for a cause fundraiser.
From now until August 27 we will be selling a $5.00 shopping pass that is good in any Macy's store from August 26 to August 28, 2016. This exclusive shopping pass will entitle you to savings of 25% on a wide selection of regular sale and clearance price merchandise. For those of you who are interested in electronics or big ticket items the pass offers a 10% savings.
Macy's is very generous as all nonprofit organization's get to keep 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the shopping passes. The NFBCO Denver chapter uses all of our funds to strengthen our blind community and help to ensure that blind people live the lives they want.

Please respond to this email and let me know how many $5.00 shopping passes you would like.

Thank you kindly,
Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Denver Chapter treasurer

Sent from my iPhone