[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro chapter Picnic

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:39:07 UTC 2016

Hello Folks we here in the Wild West hope you all will join us for the 1st Annual Wild West Metro Chapter Picnic being rounded up on Saturday, August 6,. I have attached a flyer with the details and have pasted the information from the flyer in the body of this email below. Please let us know if you have any questions. please SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY< FRIENDS AND OTHER NETWORKS.

Please join us to mingle and get to know your Blind community. We will have our 1st Annual NFB Wild West Metro Chapter Picnic on Saturday, August 6, 2016.
!!!WE WANT TO MEET ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY!!!
Carmody Recreation Center outdoor picnic area, 2200 S Kipling st., Lakewood CO 80227
Time is 1PM to 4PM. For those who are interested, we will be having a business meeting at the same location from 11AM t0 11:45AM.
Cost is $5.00 per adult. We will be selling tickets for the Wild West Metro picnic. Please purchase your ticket(s) by July 24th 2016. For tickets please contact;
Robert Dyson rdyson at cocenter.org 303-778-1130 , or stop by the front desk at CCB.
Paul Sandoval ps8001 at hotmail.com
Sharon Price gwprice at q.com
Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com