[Colorado-talk] June Blind Parents Meeting

Showe Yang myshowe86 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:06:35 UTC 2016

The Blind Parents Division of the NFB of Colorado will hold its   next
meeting after the NFB of Denver’s chapter meeting starting at 12:15
p.m. MT on Saturday June 18 at the Colorado Center for the Blind.
  We’ll discuss topics such as our contribution to the upcoming Denver
chapter Picnic, ways to build up membership, fundraising ideas and
more.

Can’t physically make the meeting? We encourage you to call our
conference line during the meeting and meet, support, and learn from
other blind parents.

Dial-in instructions:

   Phone number: 712-432-1500
   Access code 564151#.