[Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO Elections

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Jun 16 03:07:05 UTC 2016

The Mile High Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado held our elections this evening.  Congratulations to the following individuals:

President — Mo Melton
Vice-President — Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer — Karen Samuelsen
Secretary — Pipi Adams
Board Position One — Brenda Mosby
Board Position Two — Lorinda Riddle

I appreciate the assistance given to me over the five years of my Presidency of the Mile High Chapter.  Every chapter member, and every member of the NFBCO, made my presidency a success.  The Mile High Chapter will continue growing farther and better with Mo as our new President!!  Let’s Go Build the Federation!!

Gary Van Dorn
Vice-President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division