[Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO Elections

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Jun 16 03:10:58 UTC 2016

Congratulations to all of you.

Sincerely,
Melissa R Green and Pj
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Van Dorn via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:07 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List
Cc: Gary Van Dorn
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO Elections

The Mile High Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
held our elections this evening.  Congratulations to the following
individuals:

President — Mo Melton
Vice-President — Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer — Karen Samuelsen
Secretary — Pipi Adams
Board Position One — Brenda Mosby
Board Position Two — Lorinda Riddle

I appreciate the assistance given to me over the five years of my
Presidency of the Mile High Chapter.  Every chapter member, and every
member of the NFBCO, made my presidency a success.  The Mile High Chapter
will continue growing farther and better with Mo as our new President!!
Let’s Go Build the Federation!!

Gary Van Dorn
Vice-President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division