[Colorado-talk] Colorado Blind Parents meeting tomorrow

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 21:31:55 UTC 2017

The Blind Parents Division of the NFB of Colorado will meet at 12:15
this Saturday at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd
Ave. in Littleton. We'll be discussing our fundraising efforts again
as well as the national convention. We'll also talk about the upcoming
Denver chapter carnival and ideas for our  session at state
convention.

 We're starting a little later than usual so attendees of the Denver
chapter meeting immediately beforehand can grab lunch.

 As always, we'll have a dial-in option ...

 Phone number: 712-432-1500

   Access code 564151#