[Colorado-talk] Obituary and memorial information for Romona Wolcott

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 04:46:42 UTC 2017

hello mary anne,first of all I'm sooo sorry to hear of your mom which
I knew through becca. I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to post
to you on this list but, I have been dealing with some personal issues
here in my life for the past few years that I'm now replying to you on
this list.   also, thanks for posting your mom's obituary here on the
list. she was a wonderful woman and, she was a delight to know when I
lived in Littleton and, also in the Colorado affiliate.  thanks again
for posting it here and, I will talk to you soon.    hugs, amy