[Colorado-talk] Upcoming RTD Board Meetings

Ryan O. rryano218 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:24:07 UTC 2017

With respect to the quiet shuttle issue, I was actually hit by one a few months ago. I walked away from the encounter, but bruised my hand pretty badly. I did Lodgin incident report with Rtd, but of course, never heard back. It was very disconcerting, because I had absolutely no idea of the shuttle was there until it slammed into me.

I think we need to take collective action on this issue before somebody really does get severely injured or killed.

RyanO

http://www.conservativeblindguy.com