[Colorado-talk] HB1104 - make a call or e-mail

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:10:20 UTC 2018

Greetings -

HB1104 - Family Preservation for Parents with Disability is likely to
come to the floor of the Senate for its final vote this week.  If it
passes the senate, it will go to the Governor for his signature.

We started this process with a resolution in 2016, and now we are So
close, so we can't take anything for granted.  I am posting the names
and other info on all 35 Senators below. The info shows wwhat areas
they represent. Please find your senator and call or send an e-mail
asking him or her to vote for HB1104. This vote will almost surely
happen within days, so don't wait!

If you are unsure, you can go to the Find My Legislator page and put
in your address:

https://leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator

Call or write today!
Dan

Senate info

Irene	Aguilar	irene.aguilar.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4852	Health &
Human Services -- Member	Democrat	32	Denver

Randy	Baumgardner	randy.baumgardner.senate at state.co.us	303-866-5292	"Capital
Development -- Chair
Capital Development Committee -- Chair
Transportation -- Chair
Agriculture, Natural Resources, & Energy --
Vice-Chair"	Republican	8	Glenwood Springs

John	Cooke	john.cooke.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4451	"Legal Services -- Chair
Judiciary -- Vice-Chair
Transportation -- Vice-Chair
Agriculture, Natural Resources, & Energy --
Member"	Republican	13	Greeley, Evans, Milliken, LaSalle, Gilcrest,
Platteville, and Ft Lupton

Don	Coram	don.coram.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4884	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Judiciary -- Member"	Republican	6	Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata,
Montezuma, Montrose, Ouray, San Juan, and San Miguel

Lois	Court	lois.court.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4861	"Finance -- Member
State, Veterans, & Military Affairs -- Member"	Democrat	31	Denver, Glendale

Larry	Crowder	larry.crowder.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4875	"Health &
Human Services -- Member
Local Government -- Member"	Republican	35	Pueblo,

Kerry	Donovan	kerry.donovan.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4871	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Local Government -- Member"	Democrat	5	Chaffee, Delta, Eagle,
Gunnison, Hinsdale, Lake and Pitkin counties

Stephen	Fenberg	stephen.fenberg.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4872	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
State, Veterans, & Military Affairs -- Member"	Democrat	18	Boulder

Rhonda	Fields	rhonda.fields.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4879	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Judiciary -- Member"	Democrat	29	Aurora

Leroy	Garcia	leroy.garcia.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4878	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Appropriations -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Democrat	3	Pueblo,

Bob	Gardner	bob.gardner.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4880	"Judiciary -- Chair
Local Government -- Vice-Chair
Appropriations -- Member
Education -- Member
Legal Services -- Member"	Republican	12	Colorado Springs, Fountain

Kevin	Grantham	kevin.grantham.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4877	"Legislative
Council -- Chair
Senate Services -- Chair"	Republican	2	Canon City

Lucia	Guzman	lucia.guzman.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4862	"Executive
Committee of the Legislative Council -- Member
Legal Services -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member
Senate Services -- Member"	Democrat	34	Denver

Owen	Hill	owen.hill.senate at state.co.us	303-866-2737	"Education -- Chair
State, Veterans, & Military Affairs -- Member"	Republican	10	Colorado
Springs, Fountain

Chris	Holbert	chris.holbert.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4881	"Senate
Services -- Vice-Chair
Legal Services -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Republican	30	CastlePines, Littleton, Lone tree

Cheri 	Jahn	cheri.jahn.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4856	"Business,
Labor, & Technology -- Member
Finance -- Member
Legislative Audit -- Member"	Unaffiliated	20	Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge

Matt	Jones	senatormattjones at gmail.com	303-866-5291	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Democrat	17	Broomfield, Lafayette,
Longmont, Louisville

Daniel	Kagan	senatordanielkagan at gmail.com	303-866-4846	"Judiciary -- Member
Legal Services -- Member"	Democrat	26	Littleton (CCB)

John	Kefalas	john.kefalas.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4841	"Capital
Development -- Member
Capital Development Committee -- Member
Health & Human Services -- Member
Local Government -- Member"	Democrat	14	Ft. Collins

Andy	Kerr	SenatorAndyKerr at gmail.com	303-866-4859	"Appropriations -- Member
Business, Labor, & Technology -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Democrat	22	Edgewater, Littleton, Lakewood

Kent	Lambert	senatorlambert at comcast.net	303-866-4835	"Legislative
Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Committee -- Chair
Appropriations -- Vice-Chair
Joint Budget Committee -- Vice-Chair"	Republican	9	Colorado Springs, Fountain

Kevin	Lundberg	kevin at kevinlundberg.com	303-866-4853	"Appropriations -- Chair
Joint Budget Committee -- Member"	Republican	15	Berthoud

Vicki	Marble	vicki.marble.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4876	"State,
Veterans, & Military Affairs -- Chair
Agriculture, Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Republican	23	Broomfield, Dacono, Fort
Collins, Greley, Longmont, Northglenn

Beth	Martinez Humenik	beth.martinezhumenik.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4863	"Local
Government -- Chair
Statutory Revision Committee -- Chair
Health & Human Services -- Vice-Chair
Joint Technology Committee -- Member"	Republican	24	Northglenn,
Thornton, Westminster

Michael	Merrifield	michael.merrifield.senate at state.co.us	303-866-6364	Education
-- Member	Democrat	11	Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs
Dominick	Moreno	dominick.moreno.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4857	"Statutory
Revision Committee -- Vice-Chair
Appropriations -- Member
Joint Budget Committee -- Member"	Democrat	21	Arvada, Brighton,
Commerce City, Federal Heights, Westminster

Tim	Neville T.	tim.neville.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4873	"Finance -- Chair
Business, Labor, & Technology -- Vice-Chair
Education -- Member
Legislative Audit -- Member"	Republican	16	Black Hawk, Central City,
Littleton, Denver, Golden

Kevin	Priola	kpriola at gmail.com	303-866-4855	"Education -- Vice-Chair
Business, Labor, & Technology -- Member"	Republican	25	Aurora,
Commerce City, Brighton, Thornton

Ray	Scott	ray.scott.senate at state.co.us	303-866-3077	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member
Transportation -- Member"	Republican	7	Grand Junction, Fruita

Jim	Smallwood	senatorsmallwood at gmail.com	303-866-4869	"Health & Human
Services -- Chair
Finance -- Vice-Chair
Business, Labor, & Technology -- Member"	Republican	4	Aurora, Castle Pine

Jerry	Sonnenberg	senatorsonnenberg at gmail.com	303-866-6360	"Agriculture,
Natural Resources, & Energy -- Chair
State, Veterans, & Military Affairs -- Vice-Chair
Appropriations -- Member
Capital Development -- Member
Capital Development Committee -- Member
Legislative Council -- Member"	Republican	1	NE Counties

Jack	Tate	jack.tate.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4883	"Business, Labor,
& Technology -- Chair
Finance -- Member
Joint Technology Committee -- Member
Statutory Revision Committee -- Member"	Republican	27	Arapahoe

Nancy	Todd	nancy.todd.senate at state.co.us	303-866-3432	"Education -- Member
Transportation -- Member"	Democrat	28	Aurora

Angela	Williams
A.	angela.williams.senate at state.co.us	303-866-4864	Business, Labor, &
Technology -- Member	Democrat	33	Denver

Rachel	Zenzinger	senatorrachelz at gmail.com	303-866-4840	"Education -- Member
Statutory Revision Committee -- Member
Transportation -- Member"	Democrat	19	Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"