[Colorado-talk] HB1104 - make a call or e-mail

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:17:31 UTC 2018

The Senate Calendar shows our bill, HB1104 is scheduled for Second
Reading tomorrow. Second reading means Senate members discuss any
amendments and vote on those. should be routine, the bill will be
scheduled for Third Reading, and that will be the final vote.

So please make calls today if you can!
Dan
 Once through this process, which