[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter meeting

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:01:57 UTC 2018

Howdy partners,

Y’all get darn good and ready there is a wild west metro chapter meeting around the corner.  Dust off your saddle and head down to our meeting from 12 high noon until 2 PM. located at
2200 S. Kipling St.,
Lakewood, CO 80227

We will have open topics and discussion. Please bring your thoughts and ideas. We want to celebrate our independence and accomplishments. We have plenty to look forward to in the upcoming spring and summer months.
Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions.

Kind regards-
Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West Metro Chapter president

Sent from my iPhone