[Colorado-talk] email scam

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Apr 24 22:53:54 UTC 2018

Hello friends, apparently a number of my NFB friends have been receiving
emails using my name and requesting strange actions.  The first message says
something like "hello, are you in or can you talk now?"  The next message
comes back saying something like "I actually can't talk now but can you
write a check for a certain amount or can you purchase and send to me iTunes
cards etc."  Obviously, these messages are obviously not from me and if you
actually look at the message, it is coming from strange email addresses that
aren't anywhere close to my real address.  However, if any of you want to
send me money or iTunes cards, that would be great.  Grin

Best,

Scott