[Colorado-talk] HB 1104 Signed into Law!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:34:15 UTC 2018

Congratulations!

Governor John Hickenlooper signed HB1104 into law today - the Family
Preservation for Parents with Disability Act!  We had been hoping for
a bill signing ceremony, but the lack of one doesn't diminish the
accomplishment or the significance of the achievement. The rights of
of parents with disabilities in Colorado are affirmed and strengthened
as a result of this bill. Thanks to our original sponsor, Rep. Jessie
Danielson. She believes in us, and stood by what we wanted throughout.

You're all lucky - Ihave to cut this post short because my batery is
running out. Let me end with this:

Let's celebrate!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"