[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Holiday Party Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:17:01 UTC 2018

Time:	10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Where:	CCB, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave.

What:	Free food and Holiday fun!  And feel free to bring cookies,
fudge or other treats!

This is your final reminder about the NFB of Denver Holiday Party this
Saturday at the Colorado Center for the Blind.  Kids are welcome.
There will be free food, and lots of activities.  Here's the  full
list:

10:00 a.m.
*	Gift-wrapping for the kids with Britanny Savage!  Come wrap a gift
for your parents.  We supply the wrapping materials and the gift. Of
course, you can bring a gift you'd like to wrap too!

*	Holiday crafts in the Art Room with Jenny Callahan. Come make an
ornament or other art projects.

11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Lunch!
*	We'll serve meatball sandwiches with Mozzarella, chips and a drink.
We even have a vegetarian, soy-free option!  We'll stop serving
promptly at 12:15 to give servers time to take part in the White
Elephant free-for-all!

12:30 .m. White Elephant Exchange, Dishon Spears, Head Referee.
*	Bring a wrapped gift valued between $15 and $20.  No late-comers.

12:45 p.m. or so, Blind Santa will drop in with small gifts for the kids!

We'll have holiday music courtesy of DJ B Boyer, and there are rumors
of members bringing instruments, including voices, for some holiday
jamming!

See you on Saturday!

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"