[Colorado-talk] Get an Amazon gift card in exchange for 15 minutes of your time

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:53:14 UTC 2018

Greetings -  This company contacted us at the Colorado Center for the
Blind to ask for assistance in distributing their survey.  Here it is.

Dan Burke

Hello-
We are a television provider interested in making our product the best
that it can be, and we need your help.  We are looking to better
understand your experience with television and accessibility features.
We are in search of respondents who are over 18 and have a visual
impairment, low vision, or are blind, regardless of if they currently
watch television or use accessibility features.
Those who complete our 15 minute survey will receive an electronic $15
Amazon Gift card for their time.
We will close the survey once we receive the necessary responses, so
please take this at your earliest convenience to be eligible for the
gift card.

Please use the link below to start the survey:
https://layer3tv.getfeedback.com/r/aYik1VlQ

Thank you for your time!
 * *  * *

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"