[Colorado-talk] Colorado Cross disability coalition Denver listening tour

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:13:58 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

This summer, I am working as the state listening tour coordinator for the Colorado cross disability coalition. We are going to several cities around the state to discuss myths and facts around Medicade and the ADA. Everyone is invited to come in the cities we will be going to. Denver is coming up shortly on June 25! I am in hopes that some of my fellow Federationists  would be there.

Not only will CCDC be there to answer any questions you have, but a new 501C4, called Colorado disability partners, will be introduced and will share their information. This is a fabulous opportunity and I would hate to see any of you miss it!

This will be held at the Atlantis community, 221 South Cherokee St., Denver, CO 80223. It will be from 6 PM until 8 PM and dinner will be provided! Please RSVP to me by email or call me at 970–3 93–0170. Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks bunches,

ReNae

Karyn ReNae Anderson