[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:16:35 UTC 2018

Greetings all -

It's time for our May NFB of Denver Chapter meeting on Saturday, May
19 at 10 a.m. at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd
Ave. in Littleton.  First Vice President Vicki Sayler will chair the
meeting this month. I will miss the meeting to attend my niece's high
school graduation at St. Mary's Academy at exactly the same time as
the chapter meeting.

The meeting starts at 10 a.m., but we'll be selling breakfast burritos
prior to the start of the meeting. Please arrive well before 10 a.m.
if you want breakfast. We're trying to eliminate the hubbub of people
getting breakfast and delaying the start of the meeting or disrupting
the Presidential Report.

This week's business will include voting on the proposed amendments to
the chapter constitution which we read at the April meeting. The
constitution requires that we read the proposed changes at a previous
meeting.  So this month there will be further discussion and voting.

The fun part of the meeting will be a presentation and demonstration
from the Telephone Pioneers who make the beep baseballs and bases used
by blind beep baseball players, such as our own Colorado Storm.

Best,

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"