[Colorado-talk] Colorado blind parents May meeting

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:31:21 UTC 2018

The Blind Parents Division of the NFB of Colorado will hold our next
meeting at 12:15 PM MTT this Saturday at the Colorado Center for the
Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave., Littleton. We'll talk about the passing
of f the state's parental rights bill, our upcoming seminar on getting
your child behind the wheel and other plans  for the months ahead.

 As always, we'll have a dial-in option for those who can't join us in person.

  Dial-in info:

  Conference line: 515-603-3194

    Access Code:  364151 Pound

 Cheers,