[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro chapter meeting reminder

Pablo Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:50:30 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone,

This is a reminder for our up coming monthly chapter meeting.

When: Saturday, April 6th, at high noon
Where: Carmody Recreation Center
2200 S Kipling Street
Lakewood, CO 80227

Please feel free to join us for our monthly meeting where we will come together and discuss issues that effect our community, plan future meetings, and have a generally good time.

If you are planning on attending for the first time you can call or text message, and we will help look for you.
720-620-8007

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you all!
Paul Sandoval
President
Wild West Metro Chapter of
NFBCO