[Colorado-talk] So Many Ways to Help With BELL

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Apr 16 13:45:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

As one part of our NFBCO Project Literacy work, we support Michelle Chacon
and our Colorado Center team with the promotion of and staffing of our three
BELL programs this summer. We are now searching for qualified volunteers to
assist with our Westminster, Grand Junction, and Littleton Confidence Camp
BELL Academies. There are volunteer opportunities galore for both sighted
and blind people. However, there are background checks required. There are
also specific roles required by the BELL Academy. Find out if you are
qualified. Apply to be of service to our blind kiddos today. Please send
your inquiry to me, kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . This is a
wonderful way to spend a few days this summer. These kiddos are a true joy.
You might be a blessing to them and their families. I do look forward to
hearing from you.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org> www.nfbco.org