[Colorado-talk] Grand Valley Chapter Beeping Egg - Huge Success

Rob Harris trebor681 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:55:36 UTC 2019

Thanks Kevan for sharing the meet ups going on in the Springs. I am reminded
to share that the beeping egg hunt that was held at Colorado Discover
Ability and it was awesome! In attendance  were 4 blind and low vision
kiddos from ages 1 to 13 searching for the eggs to trade them in for treats
of all sorts, mostly candy. Our members baked items, stuffed eggs, setup the
location, advertised and put this together in 3 weeks! We hope for another
event next year. Thank you NOPBC members from NH and TX as well as the Blind
Parents Division. With your help and others across the country, we were able
to have a whole bunch of fun! Thank you all!

One attendee said, wow, I am glad I found out about this, we are starting
our marketing for next year, now! We hope you can join us next year, maybe
we can hold it on the Colorado National Monument...

Rob Harris
Mobile: (970) 208-3100

Colorado Parents of Blind Children

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.NFBCO.org