[Colorado-talk] Grand Valley Chapter Beeping Egg - Huge Success

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Apr 30 21:55:45 UTC 2019

Rob, this is so great! I am inspired by the work that is happening on the western slope of Colorado. I will make mention of this motivating event in the upcoming Blind in Colorado and news blog let’s get those kiddos signed up for bell. And I know you will get every piece of contact info you can from every parent educator within your reach. I appreciate that about you so much