[Colorado-talk] The Big Event

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon May 13 19:42:29 UTC 2019

Hello,

The Big Event is only about 5 weeks away. Have you made a commitment to our
NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5k? As you know, this is more than a race. It is becoming a
real Littleton community festival held at our own Colorado Center for the
Blind. Please be a part of it. You can register now, www.6dotdashco.com/
<http://www.6dotdashco.com/> . Register! Get friends, family members,
associates registered. If you would rather not walk or run we need
volunteers. We are still looking for sponsors. Did you know you can be a
Silver Sponsor for only $500. Each sponsorship level comes with marketing
and promotion benefits as well as complimentary registrations. Gold
Sponsorships are only $1000. Platinum is $2500 and Title is $5000. Last
year, Comcast was our Title Sponsor. Comcast is back this year. But not as
Title.  So find us a Platinum or Title and I will forever be in your debt.
If you have a company or know of one who would like to be involved, we are
looking for commitments. There are still many surprises to come. Blind Faith
Brewing and St. Patrick's are back! Our friends Eric Woods and Stray Dog
will be performing. It would be a great day to bring someone for a tour of
the Center in which we take such pride.

Join the action. #comerunwithus. Call my cell if you have commitments to
make and ideas we should pursue.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org> www.nfbco.org