[Colorado-talk] Mother's Day, A Virtual Tour, Exciting Globe News And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri May 17 23:45:57 UTC 2019

hello david,
thanks as always for posting the show announcement to this list! i'am
sorry that I missed this week's show because it was mothers day this
past sunday it was also my birthday too! but, my birthday was nice! I
just got back from visiting friends and family in Michigan and, even
though I got back on Saturday I was still jet lagged and, also on est
time too!

I know that mother's day is very hard for you since you lost your mom
many years ago I too am somewhat a mom to my nephew alex even though
i'am his auntie!

I hope that things are going well for you and, you certainly are inded
full of surprises in a very good way! thanks again for this update
and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy