[Colorado-Talk] Missouri Avenue, Christ revealed

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 22:24:25 UTC 2020

Hello

Thank you for your thoughtful surmount. This is a list serve focusing on issues unique to the blind of Colorado.

If you are interested in connecting with other people about faith related issues, there is a National Communities of Faith division. I have copied their president Tom Anderson on this email. They have a list where I am sure you are welcome to post faith related things. Let’s please keep this list relevant to blindness in Colorado. Otherwise we are doing a disservice to those who use this list to stay up to date on important affiliate updates and information.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Sent from my iPhone