[Colorado-Talk] Your newsletter, the Blind Coloradoan is on n f b news line

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 29 17:01:29 UTC 2020

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley Greetings brothers and sisters, I am dictating. So I don’t check my spelling or my punctuation. For that matter don’t check my grammar, my brain power or, really, anything about me. When you dictate you have an excuse. Right? Our newsletter is as always on our NFB-Newsline. If you’re not signed up for NEWSLINE talk to your chapter president and sign up today Also, thanks to everyone who reads our newsletter. Thanks to everyone who shares the newsletter with family friends and fellow members. And thanks to all who submit articles and ideas and pictures for the newsletter. Love getting your pictures. We are also fortunate to share a wonderful Federation family affiliate here in Colorado. Foreword! Always forward