[Colorado-Talk] Great Convention and PAC Info

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Nov 2 04:09:33 UTC 2020

Colorado, you rock!!

Thanks for helping us put on a great State Convention!!  We will have
recordings of the various sessions up on our website soon.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to give you PAC info.  Many of you
agreed to either start a new pledge or raise your existing pledge.  Thank
you, thank you, thank you!!!

Here is how you do it, if you haven't already.

Go to:

www.nfb.org/pac <http://www.nfb.org/pac>

Fill out that form and submit it.  The form will ask you whether you are
starting a new pledge or increasing an existing one.  If you are raising
your pledge, your business will be done once you submit the form.  If you
are starting a new pledge, then after you submit the form, someone from our
national office will contact you to collect your financial information,
checking account info, debit card, credit card, etc.

Now, if you don't feel comfortable filling out the form online, you can
contact our national office, fiscal team two ways.  First call 877 632-2722
and leave a voicemail.  Also you can email pac at nfb.org <mailto:pac at nfb.org>
and ask for someone to be in touch with you.

Lastly, if you would like local help, call my office at 303 504-5979.  We
will take care of you one way or the other.

Thanks again and have a terrific week!!

Scott