[Colorado-Talk] Thank you.

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:05:14 UTC 2020

hello all,
it's sooo wonderful in reading all of the comments on our awesome
state convention that we had last weekend virtually! it was also soo
awesome to have sooo many other people in other states also
participate in our conventuion who normally couldn't normally attend
in person due to financial or personal obligations. this is from the
Midwest of the usa which is where i'am originally from which is mi, to
the east coast of ny, md, and ct, to the west coast of wa, ca, and
other states as well too!

we in the nfb of co are indeed a family! i'am sooo blessed to be a
part of this awesome affiliate here in Colorado and, i'am glad that we
also have such wonderful leaders like kevan Worley, Jessica becchman,
and of course scott labarre our awesome president as our main leader.

there were sooo many parts of the convention which i did enjoy even
though there were technical gremeleins out there for our banquet
thanks to Curtis and paul to save us from those awful gremins
especially on Halloween night! lol!!!

we have a great part in putting all together in working together to
put together awesome work in planning a convention and, even during
these troubling times we can celebrate our federation family which i
did last weekend with you all!

so, there's my thoughts and feelings on the convention last weekend.
thanks to all who have shared there kind comments here and, let's keep
it going all here on this list!

hugs,
amy sabo