[Colorado-Talk] Performing in Your Community of Faith: Join Us Tonight for our Monthly Membership Call

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Nov 12 20:24:35 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation Family,

I'm sure many of you from the faith community may not be on perform talk email listserv. But you may be interested in this meeting this evening. Thought I would send it to my colleagues in the Springs and across the state. Thanks.

The Dash is done! Thanks to all of my buddies who contributed and congratulations to all participants. Huge thanks to Blackstone Consulting Inc., Audio Information Network, Spectrum, Philadelphia Insurance, AT Guys, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, and of course Comcast. Thanks to The Doggers!

Manager, Project Literacy
303-929-2369
www.nfbco.org