[Colorado-Talk] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Searching for Blind Professionals for Informational Interviews

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Nov 13 15:33:49 UTC 2020

FYI

The following is a request for assistance locating blind professionals for informational interviews. s

Hello, my name is Jeannine Hobbes and I work for Educational Vision Services, NYCDOE. My students are seeking to complete informational interviews with blind professionals in the following fields: education, science, medical and music. If you can help, please contact me at jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov <mailto:jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov> . Thank you very much.

Hello, my name is Jeannine Hobbes and I work for Educational Vision Services, NYCDOE. My students are seeking to complete informational interviews with blind professionals in the following fields: education, science, medical and music. If you can help, please contact me at jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov <mailto:jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov> . Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Anil

Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

Executive Director

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2374 |  <mailto:alewis at nfb.org> alewis at nfb.org

Twitter: @AnilLife

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>