[Colorado-Talk] A suggestion if you are looking for a gift for blind folks`

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:13:36 UTC 2020

A suggestion for the holiday season and beyond.

Speak to Me Catalog is a great place to find gift for blind folks and
yourself.

About Speak To Me Catalog

The Speak To Me Catalog specializes in products that talk, sing, play music,
or record your own special message.   Find a   unique practical talking item
or a  fun and wacky gift idea that adds that personal touch. Choose from our
varieties of   talking clocks, watches, singing magnets, key chains, teddy
bears, greeting cards, music boxes, musical candles, calculators, stuffed
animals, novelties, bibles, books on tape, radios, games, toys, talking
thermometers, and digital recorders.  We have something for everyone, even
those who are hard to shop for.    We have been in business since 1994 and
were one of the first to offer an on-line shopping experience.   So, as we
like to say ... Give the gift that says something !

Speak To Me Catalog <https://www.speaktomecatalog.com/>

Speaktomecatalog.com

Or call 1-800-248-9965

Peggy Chong