[Colorado-Talk] Please Take The Survey Regarding Colorado's Accessible Online Ballot Marking System

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:02:14 UTC 2020

Hello everyone:

Disability Law Colorado has developed a survey regarding Colorado's
accessible online ballot marking system. Data gleaned from the survey will
help Disability Law Colorado to address and eliminate the barriers that
voters experienced while using this new voting option. I myself have taken
the survey and can vouch for its accessibility with nonvisual access
technology. If you used the online ballot marking system to vote in the
November 3 election, please take the survey at the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/COballotsurvey

Disability Law Colorado supported the efforts of the National Federation of
the Blind of Colorado to pass a law which got us the online accessible
ballot marking system, and I feel confident that they will work with us in
the months and years to come to eliminate the current requirement for voters
with disabilities to use a printer. In so doing, even more voters with
disabilities will be able to benefit from Colorado's accessible online
ballot marking system.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong