[Colorado-Talk] Relax, It's a Mountain Time at 5 Exclusive Wednesday, December 2nd

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Nov 30 18:00:46 UTC 2020

Getting the Rest, Relaxation, and Mindfulness We Need to Nourish the Body
and Spirit.

Join co-hosts Maureen Nietfeld, Jessica Beecham, and Clinical Nurse Educator
Shauna Jatho for a refreshing Mountain Time at 5 Zoom! Wednesday, December
2nd. The program is just what we need in the midst of the holidays. Learn
about and enjoy some mindfulness exercises lead by Maureen. Learn more about
Non-24 sleep disorder from Shauna Jatho. Ask your questions about non-24
sleep disorder, mindfulness, meditation, and relaxation. Of course, Jessica
Beecham will have some of her famous tips and tricks.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile