[Colorado-Talk] Just a reminder of Zoom commands for the PC

Showe Trela myshowe86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:14:31 UTC 2021

My favorite zoom commands when using Zoom on my computer:
Alt + Insert + S: silences all of the annoying alerts like "So and so has
just joined the meeting..."
Alt + Y: Toggles the raise/lower hand feature. (Remember that if you want
to speak in a meeting, it is polite to raise your hand and then unmute when
you are called to speak.)
Alt + A: toggles the mute/unmute button.
Alt + U: Opens and closes the participant panel. I use this to see who else
is in the meeting. lol
Alt + Q or alt + F4: quits/leaves the meeting. Remember that you have to
tab and press space on "Leave meeting."

Note: All of these keystrokes work in the Zoom meeting window. Press Insert
+ T to read the title of the window you are in and when you hear JAWS/NVDA
say "Title is Zoom Meeting." then you know you are in the right window to
utilize these keystrokes.

I hope everyone is enjoying the convention...

As always, I am happy to help. 😁

Showe