[Colorado-Talk] Just a reminder of Zoom commands for the PC

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 04:12:28 UTC 2021

is the alt plus insert plus s a JAWS or NVDA command that works in Zoom?

Regards,

Curtis Chong

Sent from my iPhone 12 Mini

On Jul 7, 2021, at 8:16 PM, Showe Trela via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

My favorite zoom commands when using Zoom on my computer:
Alt + Insert + S: silences all of the annoying alerts like "So and so has just joined the meeting..."
Alt + Y: Toggles the raise/lower hand feature. (Remember that if you want to speak in a meeting, it is polite to raise your hand and then unmute when you are called to speak.)
Alt + A: toggles the mute/unmute button.
Alt + U: Opens and closes the participant panel. I use this to see who else is in the meeting. lol
Alt + Q or alt + F4: quits/leaves the meeting. Remember that you have to tab and press space on "Leave meeting."

Note: All of these keystrokes work in the Zoom meeting window. Press Insert + T to read the title of the window you are in and when you hear JAWS/NVDA say "Title is Zoom Meeting." then you know you are in the right window to utilize these keystrokes.

I hope everyone is enjoying the convention...

As always, I am happy to help. 😁

Showe
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/chong.curtis%40gmail.com