[Colorado-Talk] 3rd Vaccine Clinic at CCB Tomorrow!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:34:09 UTC 2021

Success leads to more success! It's our third vaccination clinic tomorrow!

Tomorrow from 1-2:30 in the CCB parking lot (or out on the cool, green
lawn like last time) our partners will be back to give second
vaccinations to those who received the first round in June, which was
our second clinic.

And there will be first doses of Moderna available for any who desire
to get one tomorrow, too. No need to call or make an appointment, just
walk in withyour sleeve rolled up!

Thanks to our partners for helping make this happen - CCDC, Vive
Health and St. Benedict's!

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"