[Colorado-Talk] Get-Together

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:54:18 UTC 2021

Well Hello, Denver Blind Folks,

It occurs to me that it's been way too long since we blind peeps have gotten
together and had some fun.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be out of town for the Wild West Picnic in a couple
weeks, so I wanted to find some way we could get together before then.

Turns out, a bunch of the jazz musicians that used to play at Chapultepec,
the old jazz dive around here, are having a jam session at City Park this
Sunday from 6 till 8, and it's free!

That struck me as something that would be fun for all.

Anyone want to come together and tear it up (metaphorically speaking, of
course.)

I'm not a very good event planner, but we could figure out somewhere to meet
and then take an ride share there, or we could just meet on premise.

Anyone interested, please just email me at tkeenan79 at gmail.com
<mailto:tkeenan79 at gmail.com>  or look me up on Facebook.

Hopefully we can put together a cool little crew!

(Group admins, please let me know if there's a better place I should post
this.)

Cheers,

Tim