[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Digitally accessible EV event flyers in Spanish and English

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Fri Jul 23 12:43:57 UTC 2021

The NFB’s involvement with electric vehicles is no secrete.  The work we do on this topic is essential to the safety of not only the blind, but to others as well.  I am forwarding this flyer so you may attend the event.  I am not sure how “accessible” the flyers in English and Spanish are.  I had to click on an arrow to obtain the QR code.  Furthermore, how accessible is a QR code if one does not know its location?  Anyway, I plan on attending the vent via Zoom.  I am including our National Office as well so President Riccobono may forward it to the Chair of the Electric Vehicle Committee.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
Treasurer, NFB Public Employees Division

Begin forwarded message: