[Colorado-Talk] Maximizing mental wellness Story Circle today

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 15:44:18 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

You are cordially invited to join me in an amazing two hours of community
wellness work today from 1:00 to 3:00 pm mountain time. I will be
Co-facilitating a Poetry for Personal Power Story Circle focusing on
personal stories of triumph and resiliency throughout the Covid journey.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/594881826?pwd=bnBmS2RaUFFHaUZYcmVqTURmeC9iZz09

Meeting ID: 594 881 826

Passcode: 686284

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,594881826#,,,,0#,,686284# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Please feel free to invite someone else to join in this awesome work.

We'll see you in the story circle.

Yours in wellness,

Maryann Migliorelli