[Colorado-Talk] Your Blind Coloradan is back

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jul 30 15:22:32 UTC 2021

Greetings dear friends and colleagues,

After a brief hiatus, we offer you our early August Blog. I urge you to
check out the item about Sunday, August 1 event for parents and families.
You will definitely want to read present LaBarre's reflection collum. Read
Erin Daley's piece about the clubhouse app. The lead is everything you will
want to know about our NFBCO, CCB 6dot dash!

We look forward to having your submissions and comments.