[Colorado-Talk] Shop! Shop! Shop!

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 19:55:52 UTC 2021

As you set at the table and looked around and saw the two people you
have not yet gotten gifts for, you got that sinking feeling. However,
never fear because Denver Chapter of the NFB has your solution! Come
participate in our silent auction! We currently have an awesome
Christmas necklace that will bring joy to everyone or a Christmas
pillow that will let the receiver know they are loved as they sink
into it on the sofa!

Currently:
Christmas Pillow two bids for $50.00

Christmas necklace for $50.00

Both are tactically and visually pleasing! Come shop at our silent
auction and help the Denver Chapter raise funds to continue its NFB
commitments!