[Colorado-Talk] White Cane Day Update

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 12 18:01:49 UTC 2021

White Cane Day is this coming Friday. The weather is looking cold. We are
still hoping the weather will shift. We will make a call to hold the
celebration at the park or online by Wednesday afternoon. I will send out an
email with our final decision. If the celebration changes to virtual, we
will share a zoom link with all of you!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Monday!

Jamie Lugo, Principal of the School for the Blind, TVI
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
33 North Institute Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office: 719-578-2108 Cell: 719-494-7669 Fax: 719-578-2247; jlugo at csdb.org
<mailto:jlugo at csdb.org>
Check out our new website design at www.csdb.org <http://www.csdb.org/>

P.R.I.D.E.